* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

So*What*I'm*Not*Your*Average*Girl

Katie's Blog

Katie's Blog

I'm not your average girl....but so what?!!

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

I can feel the razor
As it runs along my arm.
Does anyone out there care enough
To see if I've done much harm?

My razor is my only friend,
Or so it seems sometimes.
It understand me, completes me,
It sees through to my mind.

My other friend, a teddy bear,
I cling to through the night.
As I toss and as I turn
I hold him tight as tight.

And now one question is left,
Yes, only one remains.
Do I persevere with this,
Or simply try to miss the veins?



I dont think this one needs any explanations, i am just havin a crappy night, week and life.

2 Comments:

Blogger Zarna said...

perservere! Don't cut!
6 weeks is a huge amount of time you can double that! It's an addiction, don't let it get the most of you! you are strong & beautiful and you can make it through this!

1:01 AM  
Blogger Deb said...

*cries for Katie and wishes she could hug her for real NOW, instead of waiting until Saturday*

12:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home