* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

So*What*I'm*Not*Your*Average*Girl

Katie's Blog: hmmmph!

Katie's Blog

I'm not your average girl....but so what?!!

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

hmmmph!

GRRR!!! I went to decorate the christmas tree this afternoon, and when i was going through the christmas decorations, i couldnt find any of the ones that me or eddie or amy made when we were little! I dont know what on earth brenda thinks gives her the right to throw those things out! There was stuff in there that i made when i was 3 or 4 years old! I dont know if she has actually thrown them out or if she has put them in the shed or what she's done, but i am NOT happy bout it!
A bit before that, dad rang to get me to measure some stuff for him (coz they away for the day) then before he hung up, he generously said that if i wanted it, there was some left over pizza (that I payed for) in the fridge that i could have.
They annoy me so much! *insert angry face*

5 Comments:

Blogger Zarna said...

Grrr... It hurts when stuff that you make gets chucked out.
My dad chucked out something I made him once and it really hurt

11:39 PM  
Blogger Rinni said...

Yeah. Although I mostly chuck out stuff I've made, it annoys me when other peple think they have the right to chuck out stuff that you've made with love and care.
You don't touch other people's stuff without their permission!

9:00 PM  
Blogger Deb said...

*hugs* are you sure it was chucked out and who did it?

...just before you get too worked up....

Oy! Save some pizza for me :P

3:07 PM  
Blogger Katie said...

i dunno, i didnt ask them. i was too angry to, and i didnt feel like causing a big arguement. enough of them happen without my help!

5:22 AM  
Blogger Deb said...

aww *hugs*

2:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home