* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

So*What*I'm*Not*Your*Average*Girl

Katie's Blog: Whats New...

Katie's Blog

I'm not your average girl....but so what?!!

Thursday, December 08, 2005

Whats New...

Okay, so i have found out since my last blog that mum and michael arent actually staying at amy's place anymore (yay!!). They're gonna stay with mum's parents (bout an hour away) and only come over here for 2 or 3 days, but they'll go bak to my grandparent's place each night. So i am very happy bout that, hopefully it means that michael wont get to be alone with Gemea at all.
I started seein a new counsellor yesterday (a sexual assault one), and that went okay. As usual, i was totally freaking out before the appt, but it went good, she was easy to talk to, and didnt push too much. I am seeing her again next friday (16th), so i think this will go well. And it's more regular than my psychologist appts were, so thats good.
The scratch on my wrist, although not infected anymore, doesnt seem to be healing properly. The skin hasnt grown bak over or anythin, but at least its not too sore, just heaps itchy. But it'll cope.
Tonight we had our annual christmas street parade, and our church had a float in it, so i was on the bak of a ute with claire, and a bare cross...we had to make sure that it stayed balanced and didnt fall. It was tied though, so we didnt have to do much.
Its been good, coz yesterday and tonight, claire and i have been able to just hang out and talk a bit, which we havent done in ages, coz we've both been pretty busy. But we were able to go have dinner after volley squash, and we went shopping for almost 90 minutes tonight, so it was fun! :) (even if i did spend too much money :P)
I think thats about all i have to say tonight. Farewell...

3 Comments:

Blogger Lami said...

I am soooo glad Gemea doesnt have to have that creep there.

And I am so happy that you are seeing this councillor.
It will help so much!!

And cool for the float.
Ya should got up and stood infront of the cross ;-)

5:35 AM  
Blogger Deb said...

glad to hear things are going well :)

I wish I could have been on the float with you guys!! Oh well, I'll be seeing you in a couple of weeks :)

is that the penscratch on your wrist?? *hugs*

11:24 AM  
Blogger Zarna said...

Yay our prayers worked! We'll keep praying but it is just so much less of a risk than before!
Keep going to the cousellor and let her help you, it's really good that you can go more often.
If your wrist is itchy it means it's healing.
I miss the parkes christmas parade!!! Dubbo don't have a parade and the fair bit sucks!
I'll see you on Sat.
Love you heaps & look after yourself!

12:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home