* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

So*What*I'm*Not*Your*Average*Girl

Katie's Blog: Here comes the paranoia

Katie's Blog

I'm not your average girl....but so what?!!

Saturday, October 29, 2005

Here comes the paranoia

Okay, so late on Friday night, dad saw one of eddie's friends bein bashed up, so of course he intervened and all that, and this friend ended up stayin here last night. Anyhow, today dad took him to Orange and bak to get his face fixed up, meanwhile, eddie is barely at home, even though one of his mates is stayin here.
This guy is stayin here again tonight, and i am really uncomfortable bout it. He freaks me out. I dont know how long he is staying here for, is could be just one night, it could be a few, but either way i dont particularly like it. And i dont know if it is just the normal paranoia, or what the deal is, but i am not liking it.
So i guess i'll be sleeping with my door locked tonight, and each night til he goes bak to his place. I am kinda worried though, coz i dont wanna be stuck at home alone with him tomorrow. Paranoia is definately not my friend tonight! :S

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think there is something to say about gut instinct, If you feel uncomfortable tomorrow, go out some where, go down the street or to amy's. Trust your instinct Katie, he could be alright but it can't hurt to be careful.

6:34 PM  
Blogger Deb said...

*agrees* Better safe than sorry. Have you let the others know he makes you feel uncomfortable?

10:21 PM  
Blogger Katie said...

i have tried, but every1 else thinks he is such a nice guy. Thats y i figured it was just my head bein stupid. I prolly wont be home much tomorrow anyhow. And i dunno how much longer he is stayin here for.

2:53 AM  
Blogger Lami said...

Spike his drink, MWahahahaha

2:47 PM  
Blogger Katie said...

lol ur a gumnut

3:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home