* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

So*What*I'm*Not*Your*Average*Girl

Katie's Blog

Katie's Blog

I'm not your average girl....but so what?!!

Thursday, October 20, 2005

I dont understand myself sometimes, okay, let me change that...i dont understand myself most times. During the course of one day i can go from bein so, so low that i just wanna die, to feelin really happy, then end up really low again. I mean, that cannot be normal, or at least it bein to that extreme cant be. Or if it is, then i wanna be another species.
I hate it, i feel like a yoyo (or as Cat puts it, a shiney thing attached to a piece of string).
Gemea has learnt to share now...she has decided to share her cough with me :S i really wish she hadnt though. it has decided to inhabit my chest, so i been coughin heaps (and coughin up stuff), had a runny nose, and had a temperature...not exactly the nicest feelin in the world.
After talkin with one of the pplz at mercy, i have realised that what kelly has been sayin for a while is true...i gotta find a counsellor that i can see more regularly that what i am seein melissa. I got no idea how i gonna manage that though, coz after checkin the phone book last night, it seems that there r no counsellors or psychologists that work in my town :S i will talk to my doc next time i see her and see if she knows of anyone though. Hopefully i can work somethin out.
I think i have finished my meaningless ramblings for now...

14 Comments:

Blogger ><> Kelly ><> said...

(hug)
where there is a will there is a way!!

5:48 AM  
Blogger Deb said...

*hugs* praying for your cough and that God will lead you to the right place/person.

my feet smell. (just thought I would share)

3:41 AM  
Blogger Katie said...

lol...umm, kelly i thought that the saying was "where there's a will, there's a corpse" :P

and deb, it is very reassuring to know that ur feet smell, i dont know y its reassuring, but i felt like usin that word :)

4:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know i've said it before & I don't want to push it but my mum's a trained counsellor who has it on her heart to help people who are going through what you are.
I haven't told her what you've been going through so anything you say to her will be from you and stay with her (she can be annoyingly discreet about stuff at times).
She's on hols at the moment but if you want to call her she would drop everything to help you if you ask her to.
You don't have to call her but it's an option - she doesn't work full time anymore although she doesn't always know her work hours too far ahead of time but she doesn't work sundays and not many saturdays.
She loves you katie (we all do) she'll help you if you ask.

8:41 PM  
Blogger Katie said...

when they gettin bak? i will see what i can organise :) thanx

12:11 AM  
Blogger Deb said...

aww! yay for everyone! Zarna's mum is super!

And I'm glad my smelly feet reassured you. Except they don't smell now...and that reassures me....

*beige*

12:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not 100% certain but i think it's about a week and a half. I'll sms her your number and tell her to give you a call when she gets back if you want

9:52 PM  
Blogger Katie said...

*indigo* (@ deb)
thanx zarna :)

7:04 AM  
Blogger Deb said...

no, no, anything but that!!

*pulls out her secret weapon* ultraviolet!! (evil laugh)

1:44 PM  
Blogger Katie said...

:O *shoves marshmellos in Deb's mouth so instead of laughing she ends up saying fluffy bunny*
*wears black clothes so they look totally vague in the UV light*

ok, i didnt wanna have to do this, but you have forced me...*cadbury purple* <-- a secret weapon strongerer than urs

3:34 PM  
Blogger Deb said...

*runs for cover....then stops and thinks. Sticks tongue out* mmmm, wouldn't it be nice?!

12:57 AM  
Blogger Katie said...

:O HAHAHAHAHAHA u just ate the wrapper! :P

4:07 PM  
Blogger Deb said...

*chokes and spews on Katie* :P

4:48 AM  
Blogger Katie said...

ewwww! *throws a water bomb at deborah*

1:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home