* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

So*What*I'm*Not*Your*Average*Girl

Katie's Blog: *scream*

Katie's Blog

I'm not your average girl....but so what?!!

Saturday, December 03, 2005

*scream*

I cant believe her!! My sister can be soooo stupid! I just want to bang her head in sometimes!
We were talking yesterday bout some of the stuff that went on up at broadwater, like the abuse and stuff. Anyhow, some of it involved all three of us, but i dont know exactly what the deal is with where amy is at with dealing with it (so anyone who knows her, plz dont mention this post to her). I was talking to her bout some of the stuff that happened, and all of the stuff i mentioned (i didnt say everything i remember) she said that she knew about. And yet, she is still going to let that creap stay in the same house as Gemea when him and mum come down for Gemea's birthday!!
It makes me so angry, but there is nothing i can do about it!
*cries*

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

All we can do is pray for Gemea's protection, that no harm will come to her.
It is really frustrating, all you can do is try talking to her in a few weeks again. There's still just over a month until her birthday. Alot can change in a month (who knows he may not be able to come for some reason). Even if you could get Amy to move Gemea into her room while they are there. At least she could supervise.
I suppose this is how people felt when they suspected something was happening to you.
Pray like you've never prayed before babe, I will and I'm sure that everyone who reads this blog will too!

9:03 PM  
Blogger Deb said...

yeah, I'm praying too!

I wish I could hug you for real!! I love you Katsie!!

12:24 PM  
Blogger ><> Kelly ><> said...

Katie i will be praying for everyones protection when michael is around. You spirit will not be rested when he is around you or Gemea. Satan will make things worse for you than they are. Keep going to God.
The other day something interestign came up in church. They were talking about spiritual warfare and i believe that is happening in your life right now. You have made a choice to live and to live for christ, satan hates that and is putting so much in your path.
((hug))
some people we won't understand Katie. My mom lets the man that abused me into the same house as me and has coffee and cake with him. Yes i understand your pain and fears.

Your not alone Princess.

8:44 PM  
Blogger Lami said...

((((Hugz))))
I don't understand it hon.
She has obviously seperated herself from the abuse.
Sometimes it take time and it is harder for people to deal with things.
I know this hurts you, but you can only pray and protect Gemea to the best of your ability.
Your Sister needs to get her head and her life right...

4:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home