* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

So*What*I'm*Not*Your*Average*Girl

Katie's Blog: 7 Things

Katie's Blog

I'm not your average girl....but so what?!!

Saturday, December 10, 2005

7 Things

Lami and Kelly tagged me:

Seven Things I want to do before I die
1. Own and run a Christian based childcare centre.
2. Study Early Childhood at Uni
3. Breathe a couple of times :P
4. Blog at least another 20 times
5. Be able to tell people i love them easily and not find it as hard as i do now
6. Go to Mercy Ministries
7. Stop burning my tongue every time i have a hot chocolate

Seven things I cannot do
1. curl my tongue
2. walk on my hands
3. read boring books (Jane Austen is a good example of that, i fell asleep when i was tryin to read it for skool)
4. listen to a cd by spinning it really fast on my finger :P
5. sleep properly, or at least i cant lately
6. get rid of the scars on my arm
7. speak mandarin

Seven things that attract me to my best friend
I dont technically have one best friend, but i have a few good friends, so i'll just put stuff bout them.
1. Funny
2. Understanding
3. Encouraging
4. Recognise the weird quotes i use (well some of them do anyhow)
5. Go insane with me
6. Always there for me
7. Awesome little gumnuts

Seven things I say most often
1. Gumnut
2. kool
3. ok
4. awesome
5. Gemea
6. mwahahaha
7. i dunno

Seven books or series that I love
1. The Left Behind Series - Tim LeHay (sp?) & Jerry B. Jenkins
2. The Chronicles of Narnia - C. S. Lewis
3. Thr3E - Ted Dekker
4. Blink - Ted Dekker
5. The Wemmicks books - Max Lucado
6. The Martyrs Song Series - Ted Dekker
7. Tomorrow When The War Began Series - John Marsden

Seven Movies I could watch over and over and over again
1. Global Heresy
2. Josie and The Pussy Cats
3. !Hero
4. Anything VeggieTales
5. Monsters Inc.
6. Pinnoccio (sp?)
7. Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen movies, esp the early ones

Now i tag... whoever is reading this and hasnt already done it

2 Comments:

Blogger Deb said...

you got me! I will have to do a blogpost of me being tagged sometime soon, I'm doing quick comments in quiet moments at prac, had to move this weekend and don't have the internet @ home yet (but I'm still surviving!! It's a miracle!! :P)

4:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

7. Stop burning my tongue every time i have a hot chocolate

:P


you'll get bored of those movies when as you growup

5:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home