* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

So*What*I'm*Not*Your*Average*Girl

Katie's Blog: Sleep

Katie's Blog

I'm not your average girl....but so what?!!

Sunday, December 18, 2005

Sleep

Ok, now i know that this will probably seem totally silly to any one reading this, but i have got no idea how i am going to sleep tonight! I stayed at amy's place last night, and i was gonna go pick up my stuff after church, but i decided to do it later in the afternoon, then i totally forgot about it til almost midnight. Now, that might not seem like such a big thing to you, but that means that my pillow, my teddy bears, and the teether thing i use so i dont bite my lip in my sleep are all still at amy's place. I dont know how i am going to sleep! This might seem like a bit of an over-reaction, but i never sleep without them! As soon as i realised that i had left it too late to get them, i started getting all panicky, and that was bout 30 min ago, and i still feel very much that way. I trying to calm down, and i feel so silly for gettin so worked up about this, but i cant help it!
Aside from all that stuff, my hairbrush, toothbrush, and tablets are also still at amy's place, so i gonna have to go round there tomorrow morning to get them.
If anyone happens to read this, prayers would be muchly appreciated.
My arms are sore from scratching, my toes r sore from me picking the nails off, and also the skin, but on the bright side, i have gone 6 weeks and 3 days not cutting! Thats the longest it has been so far. :)

4 Comments:

Blogger Rinni said...

Congrats on the 'no cutting' issue! Now we gotta get ya to leave your poor little tootsies alone...:)

Hope you did end up getting a bit of sleep last night. I could of happily lent you a very well- loved teddy bear for the night :)
And the sleep thing doesn't sound stupid at all - we all have stuff like that. Even normal people like me...*cheeky grin* :OP

9:17 PM  
Blogger Zarna said...

I'm so proud of you! 6 weeks & 3 days without cutting is so awesome! Keep up the hard work!

PS I agree with Karin everyone has stuff they need to sleep properly, & besides the teether thing stops you biting your lip. That's an important one

11:21 PM  
Blogger Deb said...

aww....hugs! Sorry I was late with the prayers, but I'll do some bonus ones for you now anyways :)

4:04 AM  
Blogger Deb said...

oh, and *to Rinni and Zarna* I met the teether FIRST!! :P

4:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home