* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

So*What*I'm*Not*Your*Average*Girl

Katie's Blog: Bye-Byes

Katie's Blog

I'm not your average girl....but so what?!!

Sunday, April 02, 2006

Bye-Byes

Although most of my readers know this, just thought i'd post anyhow, and let you know that i wont be on here for the next week or so.
So have a good week, and i am sure i shall talk to you at some point in the near future. Unless, of course i dont actually know u, and ur just some random person reading this, in which case, have a good week too! :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Rinni said...

Hey!

Hope you have a great time away with that crazy, zany Zarna of ours!! :op

Say Hi for me (although you'll probably only read this AFTER you come back home...!)

See ya on Tuesday next week! Be prepared for some fun!! (I don't know what's going on, but I've been enlisted to help! I think the boys migght get a bit of a fright though!!)

7:28 PM  
Blogger Katie said...

i am reading this as i am here, so i passed on ur hello. btw, wont be there on tuesday night now... :)

10:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home