* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

So*What*I'm*Not*Your*Average*Girl

Katie's Blog: Scream

Katie's Blog

I'm not your average girl....but so what?!!

Friday, March 17, 2006

Scream

Scream - Zoegirl

Does anybody know how I feel?
Sometimes I'm numb, sometimes I'm overcome
Does anybody care what's going on?
Do I have to wear my scars like a badge on my arm
For you to see me, I need release

Do I have to scream for you to hear me?
Do I have to bleed for you to see me?
'Cause I grieve, you're not listening to me
Do I need to scream?

Has anybody seen what's been done?
Where was my defense? No one heard my protest
The eyes of God were watching me
It's time to make my peace, let it go and be released
So I can breathe again
I'm on my knees

I've been marked, set apart
But I'm cut so deep and afraid of the dark
One drop of blood from the hole in Your hand
Is enough to heal me and make me stand
'Cause I'm clean, He is listening to me
I don't have to scream for Him to hear me
Don't have to bleed for Him to see me

'Cause I'm clean, He is listening to me

I don't have to scream
I don't have to bleed
'Cause I'm clean, He is listening
And I don't have to scream


this song describes pretty well how i feel atm, esp the 1st and 2nd verses and the 1st chorus
:(

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Katie, Katie, Katie! We DO care and we are trying to understand how you feel. There just aren't enough words to show you HOW MUCH we do care! You are in The Almighty's hands. He has got you and won't let you fall. Trust in Him.

We LOVE YOU heaps!

*HUGGLES*

9:47 PM  
Blogger Zarna said...

ditto
We all love you so much and want to see you get through this.

12:20 PM  
Blogger Deb said...

hang in there sweetie - you're worth it!!

2:31 AM  
Blogger ally said...

hola katie. its misti again. i sorta kinda resurrected my blog. sorta kinda in that as of right now, there's only a one sentence entry in it right now. but oh well.
anyhow...i'm totally feelin' that song right now. good song. but not so good feelings, i know. but like it says...you dont have to scream for Him to hear you...you dont have to bleed for Him to see you... an' neither dya for those of us who care for ya. i'll be prayin' for ya. God bless!
~alli

12:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home