* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

So*What*I'm*Not*Your*Average*Girl

Katie's Blog: Entirely Pathetic, I Know

Katie's Blog

I'm not your average girl....but so what?!!

Monday, March 27, 2006

Entirely Pathetic, I Know

I was watching Crossroads today (yes, that movie with Britney Spears in it, please dont hate me), and i ended up gettin triggered a bit by it, and bit my lip. The silly thing is that i have seen this movie before, so i knew that this stuff was coming up, was just so frustrating that it had this effect on me this time.
anyhow, the first thing that got me was when they were talking about sexual assault, for reasons that i think most people who read this would know. the second bit was when one of the characters found out that her mother hadnt wanted to have her. If u didnt see the entry fros ages ago about why i was triggered by this, it's here, i just really dont feel like going into it again.
Anyhow, now i just gotta try to leave my lip alone, and stop biting it :S

1 Comments:

Blogger Zarna said...

As sad as it is that you bit your lip, at least you didnt cut. Be proud of that. I am. You got yourself in a situation that triggered all those feelings of SI but you didn't resort to cutting. You did good.
I love you!

3:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home