* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

So*What*I'm*Not*Your*Average*Girl

Katie's Blog: *insert tired mutter*

Katie's Blog

I'm not your average girl....but so what?!!

Friday, March 24, 2006

*insert tired mutter*

UGH!! I am sooo tired, and yet i am awake. And yes, the time stamp for this blog is correct, it is around 4.30 AM!!!
I was good and went to bed at bout midnight, still took me like another hour and a half to get to sleep, and i slept for like 2 hours! I woke up almost hyperventilating, so i guess i had another nightmare, although i dont remember what. I dont know if thats a good thing or not. Anyhow, i calmed down, and tried to go bak to sleep, but do u think that worked? .... if ur still pondering that question, i'll give u a hint: i am not sleep walking, or sleep blogging atm!
maybe i should start taking the sleeping tablets a bit again, but it's too late for that for tonight :(

2 Comments:

Blogger Zarna said...

we need to get you some pet sheep so you can count them

10:48 PM  
Blogger Deb said...

*hugs* never mind now Skatsie....you came a loooooooong way, and you can get up again and go for a new record after a good night's sleep.

I'm praying for you!

11:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home