* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

So*What*I'm*Not*Your*Average*Girl

Katie's Blog: :(

Katie's Blog

I'm not your average girl....but so what?!!

Saturday, April 08, 2006

:(

I am so scared atm. I dont feel like i can do this. I know that it will be alright once i am in Mercy, and all that, but for now i dont know how to deal with this fear. I am so nervous about what its goin to be like. I am goin to miss my friends so much. For most of today i have been scared to the point of bein sick. And now i feel like i am gonna cry. I dont know what to do, but i know that i gotta keep packing, and keep going with this.

5 Comments:

Blogger ><> Kelly ><> said...

It is okAy to be scared Katie.
It is a perfectly normal emotion.
It's okay to cry.
I pray this is a life changing event for you and truly believe it will be.
finally you can get help you deserve!!
Yes i am sure your family will miss you to, but threaten them with henries too just for fun :P
and we will write, email and i'll send photo's =D

5:05 PM  
Blogger Zarna said...

You're just overwhelmed! We'll all miss you but this is such an excellent opportunity for you to grow spiritually & emotionally! You are strong & You will be great! As much as I want to help you and understand what you've been through I can't fully comprehend never having been in those kinds of situations. There will be people there that will understand and be able to help you better than we ever can!

3:05 AM  
Blogger Deb said...

keep being brave, beautiful Katsie :)

It will work out fine *hugs*

9:38 AM  
Blogger Lami said...

It will be hard at first, but you can get thru this.
It will help you sooooo much being there.

(((((Hugz)))))

6:29 AM  
Blogger Lami said...

Well, she did it....

Our Katie is at Mercy.
I am already missing her, but what a awesome work God will do in her.
Keep her in your prayers.
Visit my blog for weekly updates on Katie :-)

3:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home